Laser for Less is up to something again! 2016 has been a crazy year of expanding and why stop here? We are now offering microneedling at all THREE locations!
Microneedling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a skin treatment used to rebuild collagen and rejuvenate skin. The electric pen that is used to perform the treatment uses a fractional delivery of needles making micro injuries to the epidermis. The trauma simulates the regrowth of your skin. The technology used today is much more advanced and has several safety features that prevent the tearing of the skin that the traditional rollers can do.
Why Micro Needle?
- Cost effective alternative to laser resurfacing
- Treats scarring, wrinkles, acne scarring, stretch marks, and pore reduction
- Minimal pain
- Little to no downtime
- Great for all skin times
- Easily treat hard to reach areas
- Improves skin suffering from hyper-pigmentation and hypo-pigmentation
- Creates a fresher appearance or glow to your skin
We are taking appointments for this treatment now, and make sure to ask what the special is for October! Spoiler alert: It’s for microneedling!